Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Kolokythokeftedes (Zucchini and Feta Balls)
- 2 cups zucchini, grated and squeezed
- 1/4 cup of feta, crumbled
- 1 splash ouzo (optional)
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 handful herbs (such as mint, dill and parsley), chopped
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- salt and pepper to taste
- flour (I used whole wheat)
- breadcrumbs (I use whole wheat)
- oil for frying
DirectionsView on Closet Cooking
Why don't we display directions?