Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Key Lime Cheesecake II
- 1 1/2 cups finely ground graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 1/4 pounds cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup key lime juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
DirectionsView on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 26.7g|
|Saturated Fat 15.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 27.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|