Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
- 2 large free-range eggs
- 680 g undyed smoked haddock fillets, from
- , ask your fishmonger, pin-boned
- 2 fresh bay leaves
- 170 g long grain or basmati rice
- sea salt
- 1 knob pure butterghee
- 1 thumb-sized piece fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 medium onion, or 1 bunch of spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 heaped tablespoons curry powder
- 1 tablespoon mustard seeds
- 2 tomatoes, deseeded and chopped
- juice of 2 lemons
- 2 good handfuls fresh coriander, leaves picked and chopped
- 1 fresh red chilli, finely chopped
- 1 small pot fat-free natural yoghurt
DirectionsView on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?