Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Kale and Roasted Vegetable Soup
- 3 medium carrots, peeled and quartered lenthwise
- 2 large tomatoes, quartered
- 1 large onion, cut into 8 wedges or 4 or 5 slices
- 1/2 small butternut squash, peeled, seeded, cut lengthwise into 1/2 inch thick wedges
- 6 garlic cloves
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 6 cups or more of vegetable broth*
- 4 cups of finely chopped kale
- 3 large fresh thyme sprigs
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 15 oz can of Great Northern white beans, drained
DirectionsView on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?