Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Kale Rice Bowl
- olive oil or clarified butter
- 1 bunch of kale, destemmed, chopped/shredded
- ~3 cups cooked brown rice
- To serve:
- - capers, rinsed, dried, and pan-fried until blistered in butter
- - a poached egg
- - a dollop of salted greek yogurt
- - a big drizzle of good extra-virgin olive oil
- - lot's of
- - toasted sesame seeds
DirectionsView on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?