Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Jo's Chicken Liver Pate
- 1 pound chicken livers, rinsed and trimmed
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 2 large onions, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons drained capers
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
DirectionsView on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 9.7g|
|Saturated Fat 5.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 4.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|