Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Johnsonville Italian Sausage Hot Tub
- 11 x 9 x 2 3/8 inch aluminum foil baking pan
- 1 (750 milliliter) bottle White Merlot wine
- 1 medium green pepper, julienned
- 1 large sweet red or yellow pepper, julienned
- 1 (16 ounce) jar cocktail onions, drained
- 1 (6 ounce) can pitted ripe olives, drained
- 4 medium garlic cloves, peeled and quartered
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley or basil, chopped
- 2 (19.76 ounce) packages Johnsonville® Italian Mild Sausage Links
DirectionsView on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 34.9g|
|Saturated Fat 12.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|