Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Jamaican Goat Curry
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 6-8 Tbsp curry powder
- 1 Tbsp allspice (see step 1)
- 3 pounds goat (can use lamb or beef if you can't find goat)
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1-2 habanero or Scotch bonnet peppers, seeded and chopped
- A 2-inch piece of ginger, peeled and minced
- 1 head of garlic, peeled and chopped
- 1-2 cans coconut milk
- 1 15-ounce can of tomato sauce or crushed tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp dried thyme
- 3-4 cups water
- 5 Yukon gold potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
DirectionsView on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?