Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Italian White Bean and Kale Soup
- 1 1/4 cups dried cannellini beans
- 1 lb (450 g) fresh kale, stemmed and coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 medium onions, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 4 dried red chilies, crumbled
- 1/2 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- Italian bread, cut into 1/2-inch thick slices and toasted
DirectionsView on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?