Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Italian Tuna Salad with Avocado and Mozzarella
- 2 Ciabatta Rolls or store-bought Italian rolls
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½ small garlic clove, put through a garlic press
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- One 6-ounce can imported olive oil-packed Italian tuna, drained well
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained and rinsed
- ½ small ripe avocado, peeled, pitted, and cut into ½-inch-thick slices
- 3 ounces fresh mozzarella, sliced into ¼-inch-thick piece
DirectionsView on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 557kcal (28%)|
|Total Fat 44g (68%)|
|Saturated Fat 11g (53%)|
|Cholesterol 61mg (20%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 6g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|