Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Italian Sausage Tortellini Soup
- 1 lb. Italian Sausage, rolled into 1/4 teaspoon size balls
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 red bell peppers, diced
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 8 cups vegetable or chicken broth
- 2 (15 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups chopped kale
- 2 cups cheese tortellini (fresh or frozen)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
DirectionsView on Two Peas and Their Pod
Why don't we display directions?