Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Italian Sausage Soup
- 1 pound Italian sausage
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 (14 ounce) cans beef broth
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can Italian-style stewed tomatoes
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can great Northern beans, undrained
- 2 small zucchini, cubed
- 2 cups spinach - packed, rinsed and torn
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
DirectionsView on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 24.4g|
|Saturated Fat 8.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 22.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|