Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Italian Pot Roast
- 2 whole Beef Chuck Roasts
- 2 jars Roasted Red Peppers
- 2 jars Artichoke Hearts, Drained
- 6 whole Sundried Tomatoes (jarred)
- 2 whole Yellow Onions, Peeled And Quartered
- 28 ounces, fluid Beef Stock Or Beef Broth
- 2 Tablespoons Parsley Flakes
- 6 cloves Garlic, Peeled
- 1 cup Wine (red Or White)
- 2 Tablespoons Flour
- Salt And Pepper, to taste
- 12 ounces, weight Egg Noodles
- Fresh Parsley, Minced
DirectionsView on The Pioneer Woman
Why don't we display directions?