Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Italian Drip Beef
- 1 whole Beef Chuck Roast, 2.5 To 4 Pounds
- 1 can Beef Consomme Or Beef Broth
- 3 Tablespoons (heaping) Italian Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1/2 jar (16 Oz) Pepperoncini Peppers, With Juice
- Buttered, Toasted Deli Rolls
- 1 whole 2.5 To 4 Pound Chuck Roast
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 1 whole Large Onion, Sliced Thick
- 3 cloves Garlic, Peeled
- 1/2 cup Soy Sauce
- 1 cup Sherry (cooking Sherry Is Fine)
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 4 cups Water
- Toasted, Buttered Deli Rolls
- OPTIONAL: Rosemary, Thyme, Other Spices
DirectionsView on The Pioneer Woman
Why don't we display directions?