Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Incredible baked lamb shanks
- 6 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 100 g cold butter
- 15 fresh sage leaves
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves picked
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 4 quality lamb shanks, crown- or French-trimmed
- 12 cloves garlic, unpeeled
- 2 large carrots, peeled and finely sliced
- 1 onion, peeled and finely sliced
- 1 leek, washed, halved and finely sliced
- olive oil
- 2 wineglasses white wine
DirectionsView on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?