Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
How to Make Pesto like an Italian Grandmother
- 1 large bunch of basil, leaves only, washed and dried
- 3 medium cloves of garlic
- one small handful of raw pine nuts
- roughly 3/4 cup Parmesan, loosely packed and FRESHLY GRATED
- A few tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil
- Special equipment:
- large mezzaluna
- for chopping
DirectionsView on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?