Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Hot & Spicy Italian Drip Beef
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 whole Chuck Roasts (2 1/2 To 3 Pounds Each)
- Salt And Pepper
- 32 ounces, fluid Beef Stock
- 1 can 28 Ounce Crushed Tomatoes
- 1 jar (16 Ounce) Pepperoncinis, With Juice
- 1 jar (16 Ounce) Hot Cherry Peppers, Drained
- 2 jars (4 Ounces Each) Pimentos
- 1 Buttered, Toasted Rolls (optional)
- 1 Provolone OR Mozzarella Cheese
DirectionsView on The Pioneer Woman
Why don't we display directions?