Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Hot Roast Beef Sandwiches
- 12 whole Dinner Rolls Or Small Sandwich Buns (I Used Whole Wheat)
- 1 pound Thinly Shaved Roast Beef Or Ham (or Both!)
- 1 pound Cheese (Provolone, Swiss, Mozzarella, Even Cheez Whiz!)
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 3 Tablespoons Grated Onion (or 1 Tbsp Dried Onion Flakes))
- 1 Tablespoon Poppy Seeds
- 1 Tablespoon Spicy Mustard
- 1 Tablespoon Horseradish Mayo Or Straight Prepared Horseradish
- Dash Of Worcestershire
- Optional Dressing Ingredients: Sriracha, Hot Sauce, Dried Onion Flakes Instead Of Fresh, Garlic Powder, Pepper, Etc.)
DirectionsView on The Pioneer Woman
Why don't we display directions?