Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Hot Artichoke and Goat Cheese Dip
- 1 14-ounce can water-packed artichoke hearts, drained, or 10 ounces frozen artichoke hearts
- 1½ cups chopped onions
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 6 ounces soft goat cheese
- Crackers, bruschetta, or Homemade Tortilla chips (see Notes)
DirectionsView on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 187kcal (9%)|
|Total Fat 16g (24%)|
|Saturated Fat 7g (33%)|
|Cholesterol 31mg (10%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 6g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|