Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Honeydew-Cucumber Shake with Cucumber Granita
- 2 tablespoons sugar (about 1 ounce/24 grams)
- 2 tablespoons (about 1 ounce//30 milliliters) water
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- 3/4 (about 8 ounces//227 grams) medium cucumber , peeled, seeded, and roughly chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 (about 1 pound/454 grams) small, ripe honeydew melon , peeled, seeded, and cut into 1 1/2-inch (4 centimeter) chunks (about 3 cups)
- 6 (about 1 1/2 pints/18 ounces/510 grams) medium scoops vanilla bean or original vanilla ice cream, softened until just melty at the edges
DirectionsView on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 278kcal (14%)|
|Total Fat 11g (17%)|
|Saturated Fat 7g (34%)|
|Cholesterol 44mg (15%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 42g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|