Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
- 1½ lb. butternut squash, peeled, seeded & chopped into ½-inch pieces
- 3½ cups chicken broth
- 1½ lb. boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, finely chopped
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1½ tsp dried oregano
- 1 can (14 oz) petite diced tomatoes
- ⅔ cup uncooked quinoa
- ¾ cup pitted and quartered kalamata olives
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup minced fresh flat-leaf parsley
DirectionsView on Cookin Canuck
Why don't we display directions?