Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Hijiki With Shiitake Mushrooms
- ¼ cup hijiki
- 8 dried shiitake mushrooms (see Notes)
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- ½ cup well-drained, julienned bamboo shoots
- 1 carrot, peeled and cut into julienne strips
- 5 tablespoons dashi
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon mirin
- 1 tablespoon Japanese soy sauce
DirectionsView on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 160kcal (8%)|
|Total Fat 11g (17%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (5%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 12g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|