Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Herb marinated chicken
- 1 spatchcocked higher-welfare chicken, about 1.6kg, or 6 chicken breasts
- 1 bunch summer savory
- 1 bunch fresh rosemary
- 8 cloves garlic, skins left on
- 8 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 thumb-sized piece fresh root ginger
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 lemons, washed and thinly sliced
- 2 glasses Chardonnay
DirectionsView on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?