Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Heirloom Tomato and Cheese Tart
- 6 small to medium heirloom tomatoes
- 12 sheets frozen phyllo dough, defrosted
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 ounces rindless goat cheese, crumbled
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh herbs, such as a combination of basil, chives, and parsley
DirectionsView on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 122kcal (6%)|
|Total Fat 7g (11%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (9%)|
|Cholesterol 3mg (1%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 12g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|