Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
- a splash of extra-virgin olive oil
- a pinch of fine grain sea salt
- 1 shallot, minced
- 3 cups cooked quinoa* (or brown rice, or other grain)
- 1 cup corn, fresh or frozen
- 1 1/2 cups kale, spinach or other hearty green, finely chopped
- 2 cups extra-firm nigari tofu, browned in a skillet a bit
- 1/3 cup
- 1/3 cup pumpkin seeds, toasted
- 1/4 cup roasted cherry tomatoes** (or chopped sun-dried tomatoes)
DirectionsView on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?