Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Hearty Creole Okra and Tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 onions, chopped
- 4 ears fresh corn, shucked and kernels scraped from cob
- 2 pounds fresh okra, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 2 (28 ounce) cans whole tomatoes, broken up
- 1/2 pound andouille sausage, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon Creole seasoning, or to taste
- sea salt and ground black pepper to taste
DirectionsView on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.4g|
|Saturated Fat 3.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 19.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|