Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Guinness Braised Onion and Aged White Cheddar Quiche
- 4 slices bacon, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 pound onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup Guinness
- 2 teaspoons grainy mustard
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup cream
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup aged white cheddar, shredded
- cayenne, salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pie crust, rolled out and fitted to a pie plate, chilling in the fridge
DirectionsView on Closet Cooking
Why don't we display directions?