Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Guadalupe River Bottom Puddin' Cake
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 2 (3.9 ounce) packages instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (1.5 ounce) bar chocolate candy bar, grated
DirectionsView on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 27.8g|
|Saturated Fat 15g|
|Total Carbohydrate 44.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|