Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Grilled Lamb Spiedini with Eggplant, Red Bell Pepper, and Arugula Salad
- 3 large garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 2 3/4 pounds 3/4- to 1-inch-thick lamb shoulder blade chops, fat trimmed, deboned, meat cut into 3/4-inch cubes (about 1 1/2 pounds yield)
- 1 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 red bell peppers
- 1 large eggplant (14 to 15 ounces), peeled, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons drained capers
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 4 cups baby arugula (3 to 4 ounces)
- Special equipment: 6 long metal skewers
DirectionsView on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?