Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Grilled Halibut I
- 1/2 cup fresh grapefruit juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh marjoram
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 (8 ounce) steaks halibut
- 4 sprigs fresh marjoram, for garnish
DirectionsView on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18.7g|
|Saturated Fat 2.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|