Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Grilled BBQ Chicken and Pineapple Tacos
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 8 oz)
- 1 cup BBQ Sauce
- 1 ripe medium pineapple, cut into spears
- 6 strips cooked bacon, chopped
- 1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- 2 jalapeos, sliced
- 1 cup chopped purple cabbage
- 6 Old El Paso Stand 'n Stuff Soft Taco Shells
- Salt and pepper, to taste
DirectionsView on Two Peas and Their Pod
Why don't we display directions?