Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Grilled Asparagus Salad with Fried Eggs
- cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh red wine vinegar
- teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 pound medium asparagus, ends trimmed
- 1 yellow squash, cut into coins
- 2 handfuls arugula, or any other leafy green mixture.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 large eggs
- InstructionsIn a small bowl, whisk 3 tablespoons of the olive oil together with the red wine vinegar and mustard. Season with salt and pepper to taste and set aside.
DirectionsView on Whats Gaby Cooking
Why don't we display directions?