Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Green Goddess Grilled Cheese Panini
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 oil-packed anchovy, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon lime zest (about 1 lime)
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped shallot
- 1/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 ounces cream cheese, cut into smaller cubes
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar
- 8-12 slices sourdough bread
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
DirectionsView on Panini Happy
Why don't we display directions?