Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Green Bean Salad with Basil, Balsamic, and Parmesan
- 1 1/2 pounds trimmed green beans, cut to 2 to 3 inch long pieces
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion (or shallots)
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 3/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese (about 1 1/2 ounces)
- Freshly ground black pepper
DirectionsView on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?