Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Green Bean Casserole
- 2 pounds Fresh Green Beans, Ends Cut Off
- 4 slices Bacon, Cut Into 1/4 Inch Pieces
- 3 cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1/2 whole Large Onion, Chopped
- 4 Tablespoons Butter
- 4 Tablespoons All-purpose Flour
- 2-1/2 cups Whole Milk
- 1/2 cup Half-and-half
- 1-1/2 teaspoon Salt, More To Taste
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper, To Taste
- 1/8 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1 cup Grated Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 jar (4 Ounce) Sliced Pimentoes, Drained
- Extra Milk For Thinning If Necessary
- 1 cup Panko Bread Crumbs
DirectionsView on The Pioneer Woman
Why don't we display directions?