Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Greek Yogurt Cheesecake with Pomegranate Syrup
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 1 1/2 cups fine graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted, cooled slightly
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons powdered gelatin
- 1 1/2 pounds cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups plain whole-milk Greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 cups flash-pasteurized pomegranate juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- Pomegranate seeds
- A 9-inch-diameter springform pan
DirectionsView on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?