Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Goat Skewers with a Vinegary Herb Sauce
- cup minced fresh chives or the green bits of a scallion
- cup stemmed, packed fresh cilantro leaves
- cup stemmed, packed fresh parsley leaves
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 1 pounds goat meat chunks from the leg, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 teaspoon mild paprika
- teaspoon ground cardamom
- 4 metal kebab skewers
DirectionsView on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?