Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
- 3 pounds boneless goat shoulder, cubed
- 1/2 quart goats milk
- 1 pound gold potatoes, sliced 1/2 inch thick
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 1/2 pounds yellow onions, sliced thin
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 small bunch parsley, chopped
- 1 small bunch thyme, chopped
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 3 cups bread crumbs or 2 cups panko
- Capricious cheese or any dry goat cheese you like, grated
DirectionsView on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?