Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Glissade Chocolate Pudding
- 2 eggs, brought to room temperature shortly before using*
- 6 ounces / 170 g good-quality dark chocolate, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons water
- 4 tablespoons fine grain sugar
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- fine grain sea salt
- to top: heavy cream, loosely whipped, slightly sweetened (optional)
DirectionsView on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?