Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Glazed Lemon Cakes
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter room temperature, plus more for muffin tin
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour plus more for muffin tin
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup low-fat buttermilk or plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Zest of 1 lemon finely grated, plus juice, plus 2 tablespoons more lemon juice for the glaze
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
DirectionsView on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?