Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Ginger Soba Noodles
- 12 oz / 340 g dried soba noodles
- Ginger Dressing:
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- zest and juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 1/2 cup / 2.5 oz / 70 g chopped white onion
- 1 teaspoon mirin (optional)
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar or honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, plus more to taste
- 3 tablespoons brown rice vinegar
- 1 celery stalk, strings removed, then chopped
- 1/3 cup / 80 sunflower oil or untoasted sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons of chopped tarragon, plus more to taste
- a few big handfuls of cubed tofu, pan-fried or baked until golden
- 1/3 cup + toasted squash seeds, pumpkin seeds, walnuts, or sesame seeds
DirectionsView on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?