Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Gilley’s Texas Cafe Burgers
- 1 pound ground beef
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 sourdough hamburger buns or kaiser rolls
- 2 pats of butter
- 1 tablespoon creole or Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 6 dill pickle chips
- 2 thin slices from a large sweet Texas 1015 onion or other sweet onion
- 2 thick slices from a large ripe tomato
- 2 iceberg lettuce leaves
DirectionsView on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 712kcal (36%)|
|Total Fat 45g (70%)|
|Saturated Fat 17g (85%)|
|Cholesterol 166mg (55%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 26g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|