Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Giant Nutella Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose Gold Medal flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 12 tablespoons Nutella (1 tablespoon per cookie)
- Sea salt, for sprinkling on top of cookies
DirectionsView on Two Peas and Their Pod
Why don't we display directions?