Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Fruit Cocktail Squares
- 1 (8 ounce) can fruit cocktail
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon maraschino cherry juice
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1/4 cup maraschino cherries, chopped
DirectionsView on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.3g|
|Saturated Fat 3.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 23.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|