Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Frozen Blackberry Parfait in Hazelnut Meringues
- Vegetable oil
- 4 large egg whites
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 3/4 cups plus 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup hazelnuts, toasted, husked, coarsely chopped
- 2 12-ounce bags frozen unsweetened blackberries, thawed, with juices
- 8 large egg yolks
- 2/3 cup crème de cassis (black-currant-flavored liqueur)
- Fresh mint sprigs
DirectionsView on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?