Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Frito Chili Pie
- 2 pounds Ground Chuck
- 3 cloves Garlic, Minced (optional)
- 1 can (12 To 14 Ounce) Tomato Sauce
- 1 can (10 Ounce) Ro-tel (diced Tomatoes And Chilies)
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Ground Oregano
- 1 Tablespoon Ground Cumin
- 2 Tablespoons Chili Powder (more To Taste)
- 1 can (14-ounce) Kidney Beans, Drained And Rinsed
- 1 can (14-ounce) Pinto Beans, Drained And Rinsed
- 1/4 cup Masa (corn Flour) Or Regular Corn Meal
- 1/2 cup Warm Water
- Individual Bags Of Fritos
- Grated Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Diced Red Onion (Optional)
DirectionsView on The Pioneer Woman
Why don't we display directions?