Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Fried Artichoke Hearts with Marinara
- Classico® Four Cheese pasta sauce
- 2 (12 ounce) jars marinated artichoke hearts
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2/3 cup fine dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Cooking oil for deep frying
DirectionsView on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.2g|
|Saturated Fat 1.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 33.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|