Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Fresh Mozzarella Pasta Salad
- 1 cup uncooked orzo pasta
- 1 1/2 cups cubed fresh mozzarella cheese
- 2 fresh plum tomatoes, seeded and cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, or as needed
DirectionsView on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.4g|
|Saturated Fat 7.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 42.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|