Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Fresh Goat Cheese, Roasted Beet, and Walnut Tart
- 2 to 3 small beets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1 recipe
- , shaped and blind-baked according to the directions
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 4 ounces fresh goat cheese
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (about 4 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon walnut oil (optional)
- About 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
DirectionsView on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?