Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
French Onion Soup Dip
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 pounds onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup dry white wine or water
- 1/2 cup beef stock or water
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme, chopped
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup gruyere, grated
- salt, pepper and cayenne to taste
DirectionsView on Closet Cooking
Why don't we display directions?